Friday, July 11, 2008

Info.BHPotD

I really try hard to keep my Black Helicopters (that's conspiracy themed stuff for those of you who don't know me personally) ideas out of the pages of the blog here, but sometimes I come up with something so solid even I can't resist.

I was talking to one of my maintenance guys yesterday about all the repurcussions of the production cutbacks at the company we supply and he asked why the government wasn't doing more to improve the economy/ help fix gas prices/ create new jobs/ address the trade defecit/ etc.

I responded, "When the economy is good and jobs are plentiful, there aren't many folks wanting to join the military."

Read into that what you will. I'll be stockpiling food under my house.

Just kidding.

I'm stockpiling guns and medical supplies. Zing! Rimshot.

No comments: